Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Official: Shaquille O'Neal is a Phoenix Sun.

The trade of the year is now complete. A little more than 24 hours ago, nobody in their wildest dreams probably though the Heat could/would move Shaquille O'Neal, last night that all changed as Phoenix and the Heat began working on a deal that would allow them to get the 14-Time NBA All-Star and four time NBA Champion.

In case you don't read all my posts, or have been living under a rock, here is the deal:

Miami Sends
C- Shaquille O'Neal

Phoenix Sends
F- Shawn Marion
G- Marcus Banks


I have plenty of reaction on this trade, but I must gather all my thoughts before continuing to post it all. I will say this, it's a good trade for both teams on the business end of things, and I think Phoenix has a REAL shot at a title now and I haven't said that since they played the Bulls in '93.

More later.

0 comments: