Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Fantasy Basketball: PICKUP DARKO NOW!

I know there are many people out there who invest a lot of money into fantasy sports, specifically Fantasy NBA. So I think I will share my ideas and tips on the fantasy game as well as part of this site.

So here is my tip for right now, pickup Darko Milicic if he's still available in your league.

Last week I picked him up directly after the Gasol trade, I had a good feeling. Last Wednesday Gasol missed a game before the trade and Darko put up 14 points, 16 rebounds and 5 blocks. Then Gasol was traded, I figured, let's go with Darko, I have a great feeling about this. Saturday he put up 12, 12 with 2 blocks. Tonight he goes for 11 points, 12 rebounds and 2 blocks. I have to say this should be consistent, Memphis has no choice, Darko should FINALLY blossom now. So if he's still available, GRAB HIM NOW! In some leagues he qualifies as a F/C, so it makes him even more valuable.

2 comments:

NBAroto.com said...

You picked it. I did not. I was advising people to pick up Hakim Warrick immediately. You can read my tales of woe at www.nbaroto.com

It is too late for me to pick up Darko as another team in my league did the right thing and I'm sure laughed at my Hakim pick up. : (

I enjoy your blog, man. And will add you to my blogroll...

Outside.The.NBA said...

Yeah, I had to figure that when Gasol missed that one game and Darko played 40 (which is a rarity) and had good numbers, I knew it was a sign of good to come for him.

To be honest, I kind of forget about Hakim Warrick, but last year, he finished really strong--who knows, maybe he'll climb up the charts statistically soon, especially if they ditch Mike Miller as well.