Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Larry Brown wants to coach again.

Larry Brown has made it clear that he wants to coach in the NBA again.

"I miss the game," Brown said according to the Philadelphia Inquirer.

I think Larry Brown is one of the best coaches of All-Time. This guy is awesome. I hated how he went out with the Pistons and the Knicks, and obviously he did as well.

"I am pretty confident I will [coach] in some capacity, whether it's an assistant coach, or involved in a franchise in some way, or possibly get back to [head] coaching," Brown said. "I don't feel really good about the way it ended [in New York]."

Now being a Pistons fan, I kind of wish we'd ditch Flip Saunders immediately and hire Brown, but that is obviously unrealistic at this point. Who knows what happens after this summer though? Brown has made it clear that he doesn't want to coach in Philly, and that the job belongs to current head coach Mo Cheeks.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although I'm not a huge fan of Larry Brown, I'd much rather have him as a coach then Dip Saunders anyday.