Sunday, February 17, 2008

East win 134-128. LeBron MVP.

Give me some props. I didn't predict anything correct all weekend, except for the fact the game would be a 6 point game. For that, I deserve a little credit. Other than that, I was awful.

The East won the game tonight, which had a great fourth quarter, 134-128. LeBron James got his second All-Star MVP trophy with 27 points, 8 rebounds, 9 assists, 2 blocks and 1 steal. A great game, but if you ask me, Ray Allen should have one the MVP. He was lights out in the fourth quarter.

I had no idea Allen was in this game until it was starting (I didn't hear this news anywhere, was I the only one?). Had it not been for Allen, the West would have won that game in the fourth and Chris Paul would have been the MVP. So my MVP, goes to Ray Allen---fan voting is lame, leave it to just the starters, not MVPs.

0 comments: