Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Can Shaq Grant Nash's Wish?

Steve Nash has been close to the Finals for awhile now, but he's yet to get there. Can Shaq coming to Phoenix finally make that happen and then put Phoenix over the top to win an NBA Title?

The trade is not 100% official yet, but it should be done by tonight once Phoenix says yes after Shaq's physical results.

Shaq called Steve Nash last night and said "I will not let you down,"according to The Arizona Republic.

The Suns and Lakers have met the last two years in the playoffs, wouldn't it be interesting if they met this year?

I think Shaq could get a 5th ring in Phoenix, I really do. I also think this trade will benefit both teams involved, though I think the Miami Heat (Pat Riley mainly) has shown no class in trading Shaq, I'm just glad the big fella seems to be happy with moving on to Phoenix.

0 comments: