Friday, February 29, 2008

NBA Partyer of the Week....

I know I posted this as one of my first posts, but I had to put it out there again. THE GREATEST BASKETBALL PLAYER OF ALL TIME.....

MICHAEL JORDAN

His Airness gets down with two very average chicks in Cabo, c'mon Mike, you can do better. Yes, Michael is single now, yes he's worth like a billion dollars, but not if Juanita Jordan gets her share. So that being, party on MJ, even if the chicks aren't that great (note MJ's intense thrusting face and ripped trendy jeans).

2 comments:

NBAroto.com said...

I don't know. They don't look that bad to me...

Outside.The.NBA said...

Are they that bad?

NO.

They're not really BAD at all.

Though we're talking about a near billionaire or something, or even a millionaire for that matter. We're talking about THE GREATEST BASKETBALL PLAYER OF ALL TIME....

and that is ALL he is working with?

I'm sorry...but I do better than that, and I'm a nobody.

This is Michael Jordan....yes, MICHAEL JORDAN. He should be surrounded by the cream of the crop. Not some ordinary crap.

lol.