Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Reserves Have Been Announced!

Well it took all day, but the excitement can end, here are the reserves:

Eastern Conference
G- Chauncey Billups
C- Chris Bosh
F- Caron Butler
G- Richard Hamilton
F- Antawn Jamison
G- Joe Johnson
F- Paul Pierce

Western Conference
F- Carlos Boozer
G- Steve Nash
G- Chris Paul
F- David West
G- Brandon Roy
C- Amare Stoudemire
F- Dirk Nowitzki


I can't complain, the coaches did a great job here, you can't complain with Joe Johnson getting the nod over Ray Allen too much. The only thing that bums me out is that Baron Davis was robbed! Yes, Baron Davis was really jipped out of this one (I had a feeling it was coming). The thing is, you can't complain. David West basically took that spot and he really deserved it, plus the game is in the NOLA. Brandon Roy, Chris Paul and Nash all need to be there. I would kind of preferred Baron to Carmello or A.I.

Sorry B. Diddy

0 comments: