Monday, January 28, 2008

Jason Kidd, being traded?

So the Jason Kidd trade stuff is heating up again, and this time, I think it's for real.
Jason Kidd will be the biggest star traded by the deadline, the question is: Who gets him, and for what?

Later on I will go over some great possibilities for both sides in a trade for Kidd, but for now, I must discuss something else...

Is it just me, or is this pictures a little strange?

It looks apparent that Joumana Kidd does not have a top on (which is very sweet, I know). If that is the case, does Jason Kidd not have bottoms on? Then of course, same for her? If so, that is a bit strange. I mean I know when parents have little children they will bathe or shower with them at a young age, but I never knew that a whole family would just hop in a tub together (including both parents, not just a dad and a son, which I thought was normal).

I don't know, I think it's weird. I don't know how old TJ Kidd is in this photo, but from facial hair and eyebrows, I'd say he's at least 16 here.

0 comments: