Friday, March 07, 2008

WWW.NBAROTO.COM

The Rotoman over at NBA Roto and I talked some fantasy hoops today. Check it out RIGHT HERE.

If you play fantasy basketball The Roto Man's website is a great place to go for daily updates and blurbs on the fantasy perspective of the game. The guy definitely knows his stuff and keeps it fresh with some fun features and searches around for other perspectives, so you're not just getting one man's opinion. On top of that he adds some pretty good humor to his posts, so even if you don't like fantasy sports, it's still a good read.

On top of all that, he is probably a better source of info and much more current than the CBS Fantasy updates that I pay for in my league, they tell me someone is injured 3 days after I started them, or they tell me to start someone and the guy misses for games in a row after that, so check out NBA Roto.

Thanks again to The Roto Man, that was a fun chat, let's do it again.

VISIT NBA ROTO, AND DO IT EVERYDAY.


0 comments: