Wednesday, March 19, 2008

CLOSING DOWN.

I would like to thank everyone for coming to this site over the past few months. I loved doing this site, it was a passion of mine and something I really wanted to continue to work on and build up. Unfortunately, I am going to have to end things here.

I am trying to start my career in other directions and this site is a conflict of interest with my future plans and it isn't ethical on that part to keep this site up and running. I've put a lot of work into this site over the past couple months, but unfortunately I have to put things to an end.

So to the people who have came to this site and supported what I was doing, thank you so much. I will keep the posts up for a couple weeks possibly, but soon will pull everything.

Thank you so much.

Enjoy the playoffs.

I love this game.

3 comments:

ff2715 said...

Great job man. I had your blog on my feed reader and it was always a good read.

Good luck on your future endeavors.

NBAroto.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NBAroto.com said...

Enjoyed your site -- will miss it.

Good talking to you and I wish you the best.