Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Are you serious?

Check this article out, it's a quick read.

This is completely silly.

What a waste of these people's 13 years! I mean, are there even more than 65 white guys in the NBA? Yeah, I see they put certain numbers into play, but this is such a dumb study.

People need to stop with the race card.

The NBA is dominated by black players and foreign players.

The refs are predominately white.

The only "white" players who mean anything that I can think of are: Kirk Hinrich, Brad Miller and PAT BURKE!

Dirk, Nash, Big Z, etc etc---those guys are foreign born players, therfore not the same as the refs. Though I am not going to make my own speculations, this is a silly study.

Has anyone seen Danny Crawford ref a Detroit Piston's game (there really hasn't been a white Piston that plays beside Okur and Barry since 2001), he calls everything.

Drop the race card people, PLEEEEEEASE.

(Sorry Jason Kapono fans, sorry.)

0 comments: