Friday, May 02, 2008

Game Six Anyone?


Tonight's NBA Playoffs schedule has three game sixes on tap for us tonight.

Cleveland @ Washington @ 7pm ESPN2

Boston @ Atlanta 8pm ESPN

Houston @ Utah 10:30pm ESPN


I really hope Washington can push it to a Game 7 tonight, we need at least one Game 7and I think a Washingtn/Cleveland could be the most exciting. Agent 0 is done for, and it's up to Caron Butler and Antawn Jamison to do what they've done all season; play like All-Stars and lead that team.

T-Mac has carried that team to some record setting proportions since Yao went down, and now is the moment of truth for the Rockets. They'redown 3-2, playing in Utah and T-Mac has NEVER MADE IT OUT OF THE FIRST ROUND.

As much as I'd like to see Atlanta pull it out, I assume Boston will close it out tonight. The Hawks ride that home crowd who hadn't seen a playoff game since the last millennium, but I think tonight is the end for Atlanta, hopefully I'm wrong.

0 comments: